Who we are
Climber is a data and Business Intelligence (BI) specialist, our aim is to provide our clients with a solution that helps to tackle the questions businesses and customers are asking. Our solutions provide businesses with real-time data from business systems and external sources which are most critical to making the important decisions. We help transform complex data into concrete information that tells how you can; speed up the decision making process, identify new opportunities and increase profitability and growth. Because when employees can focus on the right things, productivity soars and businesses will reap the benefits. This is the path to smarter decision making and a more successful business. We call this Creating Intelligent Business.
A European firm
Climber was founded in 2007 in Stockholm by Jan Sipek and Michael Nordström. Today we are Europe’s largest Qlik partner with over 100 employees spread over six offices in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Hengelo. We have already covered quite a bit of ground on our own journey, but would like to grow further. We are currently seeking a skilled Business Intelligence consultant that wants to climb and develop with us.
About the job
As a BI consultant at Climber, your job is to help our clients keep their finger on the pulse of their business and understand how it is performing, and how it can be even better. A BI project is always a journey in which business understanding, responsiveness and close collaboration with clients are equally important elements. Using an agile approach, we work in tightknit project teams lead by an Associate Director. Bringing technical expertise to the group, you will be responsible for the interface and for discerning that the right information is being sourced from the client’s various systems and data sources. Key responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Gathering requirements
- Project planning and estimating
- Solution design – ETL, Data modelling, UI/UX
- Technical Development and Delivery, using a range of tools such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, Alteryx, AbInitio, DataStage
- Be a great problem solver and be able to identify issues
- Able to demonstrate experience in engaging with clients and successfully seeking out new opportunities within the business
You are a highly-ambitious analytical and communicative problem solver, who is responsive to client expectations. You also dare to ask questions and challenge the status quo to make the solution the best it can be. Why is probably a word you use frequently? You are structured in your work and easy to collaborate with. It is also important that you are adaptable and energised by new challenges in a world of ongoing projects. You, like us, sing to the tune of freedom with responsibility. If you like learning and developing, both as a person and in your work role, you will enjoy being a part of the Climber team. As well as having all those qualities, you will also have;
- At least two years of experience in developing solutions in a market leading data visualisation software package (Microsoft / Qlik / Tableau / SAP)
- Experience in relational databases and data modelling
- A university degree in IT, Economics or Informatics, such as Engineering, Systems Development or the equivalent
- Able to demonstrate excellent client facing skills, and to be able to translate technical language to the business
- Good communication skills. You are good at expressing yourself in written and spoken English
- The right to work within the EU
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary, including bonus
- Gym membership
- Monthly team activities
- Yearly company meeting (which isn’t all work!)
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
Sound like the job for you? Fill out the application form, including your CV and a brief cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application.
Want to know more?
Contact Jan Sipek for more information.
CEO & Founder
+46 70 911 91 09
+46 72 352 35 09