“Anyone that reads this far can come by my desk and will get a bottle of Champagne.”
The controller commented on row 100, in the 6th tab. No one ever requested the champagne.
Have you had that same feeling when creating those extensive monthly reports? Just like oil, data is a dynamic source with endless possibilities and a variety of end products. By refining and combining it, you can quickly answer any questions from internal and external stakeholders. But what to keep in mind, when defining your data strategy? How can you avoid endless reports, manual work and lack of insights? And sidestep the pitfalls? Join us for 30 well-spent minutes and get five keys to frame a competitive data strategy! We’ll cover how to:
- Beneficially utilize your data and elevate it with data from external sources.
- Monetize and view your data as an ecosystem
- Tackle organisational challenges, make data accessible, to breakdown internal silos
- Look for data errors as key to ensure data quality
- Handle crucial security aspects – rules, defense and risk management
We’ll wrap up the webinar with an extensive Q&A. Please note that this webinar is in English.