Climber Extensions February 2019 release is here!
2019 is well under way and the February 2019 release of Qlik Sense is out! With that of course comes another release of our extensions where we have added some features and made a few fixes. Focus for the last couple of months have been on stability and performance as well as improving the export features. We have not seen any major issues with using the previous versions of our extensions in the February release and for the Custom Report and Finance Report the Qlik TED-team have also tested and made sure the accreditation is updated for February 2019. Below are more details on the additions.
What’s new in the extensions February 2019 release?
WHAT’S NEW IN THE CUSTOM REPORT?
- Copy Cell to clipboard
- Copy table to clipboard
- QAP Export to image/pdf
- Override for always including null values in the pivot table (When nulls are not included in pivot table dimensions it is often confusing for users how Qlik handle values in the dimensions below a null value. This new setting makes sure all dimension values are included regardless of null-setting on the other included dimensions.)
CHANGES AND BUG FIXES
- Added dimensions are added as rows
- Column widths persisted
- Export to PDF
- Export to Image
WHAT’S NEW IN THE FINANCE REPORT?
- “Use red for negative values” (The setting is included in the Excel- export and an exported cell will change color if the value drops below 0 even in Excel.)
- Improved number parsing to Excel
- Additions to better support the new comments backend and the upcoming Invoice Viewer
CHANGES AND BUG FIXES
- Nicer error messages for comments (use of “toast” bar instead of alerts)
- Excel exports in November 2017
- Improved performance for alternative dimensions
- Improved alternative dimension drop down menu
- Nprinting exports
How do I upgrade? Contact us!
With every new version release of Qlik Sense we also release a new version of our Qlik Sense Extensions. Climber Extensions November are compatible with Qlik Sense June, September and November 2018. If you have an older version you must first upgrade your Qlik Sense to be able to make use of the new functionality in the extensions. To upgrade Qlik Sense, please contact your Qlik partner or reach out to Climber Expert Services. To get the latest version of extensions please contact our support and installation team, Climber Expert Services or fill out the contact form below.
PHONE: +46 8 22 50 50
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Qlik Data Integration and Talend
Qlik have acquired Talend, an industry leading Data Management Platform. With Talend, Qlik brings a new approach, offering a full range of best-in-class capabilities, helping customers eliminate technical debt and cost while increasing enterprise confidence that trusted data is available for decision making when it matters most.>> Read more
Drive results in retail with Qlik
Sign-up to our ‘Driving results in retail’ on-demand webinar to learn how Qlik is delivering insights that are informing decision-making and helping to keep stock on the shelves.>> Sign me up!
Qlik in 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms
Get your free copy for an overview of the entire BI landscape and see why Qlik is recognized as a Leader in the Quadrant for the 13th year in a row.>> Download the report